Spring Fair 2018 will be on Saturday, June 2 (raindate of June 10), with a Preview Night on Friday, June 1.
This is our biggest fundraiser of the year, and requires the help and participation from the entire community. Not to mention, it is SO MUCH FUN! There are so many way that YOU can support the Spring Fair:
- Raffle Basket Collections: This is a monetary donation that will be collected and used to purchase items to create themed baskets to be raffled off in the Silent Auction room. Questions about Raffle baskets? Contact Effie Stavlas at email@example.com
- Sponsorships: A sponsorship is a monetary donation in exchange for marketing (i.e. signs at game ride sponsorship, name in auction catalog, company name on t-shirts, etc). Questions about sponsorships? Contact Maureen Ritter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silent Auction Parent Donations: This is a donation of items or services from a family or a parent-owned business that can be auctioned off at the fair. Questions about parent donations? Contact Jessica Esposito at email@example.com
- Thrilling Thursday: Have your child wear red on Thursday, beginning May 10th to win prizes during the lunch period and a chance to win a wristband. Thrilling Thursday Dates: May 10th, May 17th, May 24th and May 31st
- Used Books Collection:The Girl Scouts will again be collecting used books to be sold at the Fair. Look for boxes in the front of the school in May. Questions about used books? Contact Natalie Belcher at Natalie_Belcher@hcpss.org
- Ticket Sales: Wristbands, tickets, and raffle tickets will be available at early bird prices. Wristbands get your child access to games and rides at one price. Tickets can be used for rides and food. Raffle tickets are used to win some teacher experiences as well as the grade level themed raffle baskets. Questions about tickets? Contact Cathy Nagle at cathy.Nagel1@gmail.com
- Volunteer Sign-up: Volunteers are needed to bake for the bake sale and cake walk, to set up on Friday, and to work at the Fair. We will need your help! The Spring Fair needs nearly 300 volunteers to make the Fair a success. Questions about Volunteers? Contact Bridget Littlefield at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auction Booklet: This will be sent home at the end of May. Browse the wonderful items the Silent Auction committee has gathered! Decide early what to bid on! Send friends to bid on items if you can’t be there!!! This will also be available as an online version right here on the website as we get closer to the date of Spring Fair.
- Preview Night: Come see the Silent Auction on Friday, June 1st and start bidding! Pick up your tickets and wristbands. There will be a DJ and popsicles for the kids. The preview night is a FREE event for the whole family.