Spring Fair 2018 will be on Saturday, June 9, with a Preview Night on Friday, June 8.
This is our biggest fundraiser of the year, and requires the help and participation from the entire community. Not to mention, it is SO MUCH FUN! There are so many way that YOU can support the Spring Fair:
- Raffle Basket Collections: This is a monetary donation that will be collected and used to purchase items to create themed baskets to be raffled off in the Silent Auction room. Questions about Raffle baskets? Contact Effie Stavlas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorships: A sponsorship is a monetary donation in exchange for marketing (i.e. signs at game ride sponsorship, name in auction catalog, company name on t-shirts, etc). You can choose a Business Sponsorship or a Family Booth Sponsorship. Then fill out the Sponsorship Form and address it to Maureen Ritter. Questions about sponsorships? Contact Maureen Ritter at email@example.com
- Silent Auction Parent Donations: This is a donation of items or services from a family or a parent-owned business that can be auctioned off at the fair. If you can donate an item or service, please complete the Parent Donation Form, place it in an envelope marked Silent Auction/Parent Donations and return it to the school as soon as possible. Click here for suggestions to donate. Questions about parent donations? Contact Jessica Esposito at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fair Friday: Fair Fridays will be on the following dates: May 11th, May 18th, May 25th, June 1st and June 9th. Have your child wear Red on those days for a chance to win prizes at lunch! Any Questions about Fair Friday? Please contact Elizabeth Graff at Elizabeth.email@example.com
- Used Books Collection:The Girl Scouts will again be collecting used books to be sold at the Fair. Look for boxes in the front of the school in May. Questions about used books? Contact Natalie Belcher at Natalie_Belcher@hcpss.org
- Ticket Sales: Wristbands, tickets, and raffle tickets are available at early bird prices - fill out this form here and return it to school.Wristbands get your child access to games and rides at one price. Tickets can be used for rides and food. Raffle tickets are used to win some teacher experiences as well as the grade level themed raffle baskets. Questions about tickets? Contact Cathy Nagle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Sign-up: Volunteers are needed to bake for the bake sale and cake walk and to work at the Fair. We will need your help! The Spring Fair needs nearly 300 volunteers to make the Fair a success. Questions about Volunteers? Contact Bridget Littlefield at email@example.com
- Auction Booklet: The Silent Auction booklet is now available! Browse the wonderful items that are available for both the Live and Silent Auction. Decide early what to bid on! Send friends to bid on items if you can’t be there!!!
- Preview Night: Come see the Silent Auction on Friday, June 8, and start bidding! Pick up your tickets and wristbands. There will be a DJ and popsicles for the kids. The preview night is a FREE event for the whole family.