Reflections is a nationwide arts recognition and achievement program sponsored by the PTA in which all CLES students are eligible to participate. No experience is necessary! It gives every student the opportunity to express their creativity by creating a unique work of art based on the areas of Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, and Visual Arts. Students can enter in all the categories! Students need to have one entry form attached to each entry.
Every child that submits an entry will be invited to a Reflections recognition event in January 2018. The top 3 entries in each category and within each division (K-2 and 3-5) will move on to be judged at the County Level.
- Entries due by November 10, 2017
- CLES presentation in January 2018
- Doris Qano | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geethamanju Bragaspathy | email@example.com
- Hillary Ogg | firstname.lastname@example.org